- 1 ¾ cup Lotus Almond Meal
- 2 eggs (whisked)
- ½ tsp Lotus Sea Salt Fine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ⅔ cup Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- Whisk the eggs in a small mixing bowl. Add almond meal, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla
- Add almond milk and whisk until well combined
- Heat saucepan to medium-high.
- Scoop 1-2 tbsp (depending on preference of pancake size) of the batter at a time onto saucepan, leaving enough space between pancakes to flip them.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on the first side, flip, and cook for about 2 minutes on the other side.
- Remove pancakes from saucepan and top with fresh fruit and coconut yoghurt.